Acupressure Pen (Model : ARG 793S)
ARG ACUPRESSURE PEN (ARG 793S) is a convenient way to self-administer Low Voltage Therapy, a method proven to have many health benefits. Low-Voltage Therapy is a new technology and is commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine, sometimes in lace of or in combination with acupuncture.
- Painless acupressure stimulation. No needles
- Easily focuses on pain areas
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Portable and easy to use.
- 3 interchangeable heads: Traditional Acupuncture, Facial Beauty & Node Point Massage.
- TAPPING ACUPUNCTURE: Full body therapy, which is applicable for tapping and rolling massage to relieve the pain.
- NODE POINT MASSAGE: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains. Shoulder, back, elbow, knee, ankle, nerves, muscle pain, tennis elbow and many more acute and chronic physical pain, Arthritis etc.
- DOME TYPE MASSAGE: Superficial therapy, which is applicable for health care and facial beautification.
- SCRAPPING MASSAGE: Scrapping therapy, which is applicable for acupuncture and blood circulation.
- BRAND : ARG
- MODEL : ARG 793
- IN THE BOX: 1 pc ACUPRESSURE PEN with 3 Massage Heads.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
- Unpack the ARG ACUPRESSURE PEN.
- Insert the battery and choose the type of head to be used for different body parts: Traditional Acupuncture, Facial Beauty Acupuncture and Node Point Massage.
- Press the power button and adjust the intensity of the pen.
- Put the pen to the relevant point, and then the feeling will be stronger. A kind of relaxed and comfortable feeling will come to you after you use the machine.
ARG ACUPRESSURE PEN (ARG 793S) is a convenient way to self-administer Low Voltage Therapy, a method proven to have many health benefits.