ARG ACUPRESSURE PADUKA (MODEL – ARG 747A)
ARG ACUPRESSURE PADUKA (AHC 747A) Acupressure magnetic foot massager is invented on the teary of acupressure. Acupressure Spring Action Massage Sliper is designed according to the foot reflexology. Acupressure has different types, in which foot massage is effective and innovative. our entire body is connected with the foot through the nervous system. using this the accupaduka massage slippers has come out. Using accupaduka massage slippers daily 15 minutes gets the entire body relaxation. The Kushining beads have Magnets in between helps to promote relaxation. 15 minutes’ walk with Accupaduka or yogapaduka keeps you away from Disease. 1.Massage your foot conveniently, improves blood circulation and prevents leg cramps. 2. You can wear your health on the foot anytime when you walk, it may bring you a little pain, but it means the massage is working. 3. Rejoice organs and keep them healthy with daily reflexology treatments.
• Light weight
• Non Slippery
• No Side Effects/Non Allergy
• Eva Foam Layer Cushion Coating Bottom Gives You Pleasure While Walking
• Elegantly Designed.
• Acupressure Spring Action Massage
• Acupressure Slippers stimulates nerve endings
• Increase blood flow to the body.
• They also help eliminate retained water and toxins.
• People undergoing foot reflexology and acupressure of the feet points, experience tremendous relaxation of the muscles, especially in the back, neck & shoulders as well as a general reduction in stress levels.
• Relieves pain in the foot
• Helps relieve arthritic pain in the knees and ankles
• Lowers stiffness in the foot
• Increases blood circulation in the foot
• BRAND: ARG
• MODEL: AHC 747A
INSRUCTIONS OF USE
• Wear the slippers first thing in the morning as you prepare for work or other activities.
• If the pressure of the spring-nodes is intense at first, wear a pair of socks while using them until your feet become accustomed to the stimulation.
• Wear after bath or shower to increase the detoxifying effects of hydration and heat.
• When walking, the friction of the moving spring releases silver particles which have antiseptic and deodorizing properties to minimize foot odors.